Thursday, February 18, 2010

little letters & polaroids.






Dear Hinder (the band),
I'm sorry, but I really, really, REALLY dislike you.


Dear Movie Stars & Singer People,
Why do you all want to be apparel designers all of a sudden? Can we please just leave that to the people that work their lives for that career? Stop be so dang greedy.


Dear 20th birthday,
I'm really nervous about you. I mean, I'm ready. I'm just nervous. Please be special.


Dear Hair,
I'm sick of your dead, fried, split ends. I really love you long, but I'm going to chop you all off if you keep up the split ends deal. Sursly, chill out.


Dear Starbucks in Denham by the interstate,
Thank you for hiring boyfriend. He is very excited. And that makes me very excited. I'm looking forward to your free tea.


Dear Lady Gaga,
Thanks for making music that makes everyone want to dance. Even boyfriend's brother and boyfriend's brother's lady friend, who were a bit skeptical at first. I know they secretely love you now... even if they won't admit it.


Dear Mardi Gras,
Thanks for getting me out of school from Monday-Thursday!! And for being fantastic and fun. Boyfriend loved you. I love you. I'm sorry so many people think terribly of you. You really are awesome.


Happy Friday!
x.o.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Haha! I love your posts, they always make me smile!

kristinalynn said...

Hello again! I'm going to try and make it to your bday party AT LEAST for a little bit! hopefully! love you mattie! I still have that letter you wrote me tucked in my Bible when all that drama with Kristen happened in highschool haha!! :)