Sunday, March 7, 2010

Luke's Birthday 2010


Better late than never!


Luke has always told me how much he wants me to go play golf with him (total bore, I know). He hasn't had the money to play in a while so his good friend, Stephen, told me to bring him to the Bluffs Country Club in St. Francisville.


We spent the afternoon in the beautiful weather, in a beautiful countryside, playing golf. Ok, so maybe
I just drove the cart around a lot. We still had a lot of fun. The country club is so pretty! The land was unbelievable. It was so peaceful.
We really enjoyed the day.













I'm so glad he was born.

3 comments:

trixerelixer said...

how awesome!

we all need a double date as soon as y'all have time!

kristinalynn said...

how sweet :)

Dillon said...

sounds like fun! luke's a lucky guy! :)