Thursday, June 3, 2010

She Guide to a Fabulous Picnic I



Ruche Floral Romper: $34.99. I can't think of a better piece of clothing for a picnic than a romper! Precious, easy to move around in, feminine. Love.

Nordstrom Hat: $28. Can't imagine being in the sun without a big floppy hat.

Bare Escentuals SPF: $28. If you know me, you know how weird I am about my skin. This Bare Escentuals Sunscreen looks super weightless and easy to use.

Bubble Machine: $25.99. Why the heck not? Who doesn't love bubbles?

Striped Pitcher: $10.99. Target has an entire section of outdoor party and picnic supplies. I scored a cute little basket and pitcher from there the other day. Go check them out!!

Blue Rose Tablecloth: $36. Although I already have a perfect quilt for picnic club, this vintage rose patterned tablecloth would have been my next choice!

Picnic Basket: $40. As I mentioned, I already grabbed a picnic basket at target for $15, but I'm still on the search (ebay, thrift stores) for the perfect vintage basket!

Brownies: Although I can't eat brownies, I do love to bake for other people! These look delicious and would be great for when we have Dessert Day!


Don't forget to email me if you'd like to join out picnic club!!! Our first picnic is scheduled for Saturday, June 12 so mark your calendars! Everyone is welcome.

No comments: