Thursday, June 17, 2010

TV



Luke and I started a new series this summer.


Pushing Daisies
So incredibly cute and quirky. 
We don't get much time to watch it. 
We're still on Season 1 via Hulu.
But we are addicted.
I mean, look how precious she is.
She's definitely my new girl crush. 
Kind of reminds you of Zooey, no?

Ned possesses the unique talent of being able to bring the life to dead merely by touching them. However, the person may remain alive only for one minute, or else someone else dies for them. A second touch will render the person dead again, unable to be revived. Through his connections with PI Emerson Cod, Ned revives his childhood sweetheart, Chuck. The trio, aided occasionally by Olive Snook, helps solve the mysteries of various murders, whose murderer is often surprising. {- IMBD}



 Sounds weird, I know, but it's so great.
 I've seen a whole lot of Dawson's Creek, but I can honestly say
I've never watched an entire series from beginning to end. 

We're always up for more TV recommendations.
So please, tell us:
What TV show can you not get enough of?
Which series have you watched from start to finish?





5 comments:

nancybabb said...

Gilmore Girls! Seasons 1 and 2...until the daughter goes to college ...after her first year in college they can't make up their minds who to sleep with!!! UUUGH!!! But up until then...HILLARIOUS!

Jenny said...

oh my goodness!! it was a sad, sad day when pushing daisies was canceled--i was obsessed! it was one of the most creative and quirky things i'd ever seen--so glad you are a fan!

samantha who was another good one around that time that got canceled as well. :(

Mattie Babb said...

Aunt Nancy: I KNOW what your sayin!
I still watch the reruns every now and then, but it definitely wasn't the same after college.

Jenny: I heard that they canceled it before the final show! Super bummed. I guess I'm kind of setting myself up for disappointment, but i love the show so much I guess I'll take what I can get :)
We'll have to try Samantha Who. Thanks for the suggestion!

Mattie Babb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily b said...

omg we love this show too!