Sunday, January 31, 2010

p.s...

I cannnotttt wait for tomorrow!
Why?
..I LOVE FEBRUARY!

February 2010 is jam packed too!

Phil Wickham
My friend, Meagan, is getting married on Friday.
MARDI GRAS!
Valentine's day!
Eisley Concert
Tegan & Sara Concert
LUKE'S BDAY!
The Ring family meeting!


Cannot wait! And since we all know how much I love Valentine's day, I might just have to post a lot of Vday fun posts in February.

Get excited.

(*and if you're not.. idc.)

update:
-Winter Olympics 2010
-Snow Day feb. 12, 2010
-NYfashionweek
-taylor vernon's bday
-the ring's 4th bday
-

2 comments:

Dillon said...

haha those of us without significant others refer to this day as "single-awareness" day :P gotta love dismal humor :)

megan kelly said...

mattie... i really just love you.

that is all.

bye.

ps: one time i made all heart shaped cookies for my friends just bc valentines day is fun. i don't get super hyped, but i definitely don't hate it!